How to make Cannabis Kate's CannaButter.
This recipe can be adjusted for greater or less amounts of cannabis trim. It can also be adjusted for strength.
What you will need:
- 1 Stick of butter
- 2 Cups of Cannabis Leaf (trimmed off plant from Harvest)
- 1-2 Cups Water (enough so the butter doesn't burn in the pot, this will be strained off later)
*add more butter or less marijuana leaf to make a more mild strength butter
What to do:
- Mix butter, water, and marijuana leaf together in a medium pot.
- Place over medium heat.
- Stir with wooden/metal spoon until butter melts.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally so the Cannabis Butter does not burn.
- Continue to cook until liquid is darker than mint green (usually takes about 20-30 mins).
- Strain liquid from the marijuana leaf into a glass container (the liquid will be hot, so you don't want to use plastic for this).
- Place in refrigerator and allow to cool.
- When the CannaButter is cool, separate the water from the butter (which should be a solid once again). If you want to save this it can be used instead of water in your recipes.
Now you have CannaButter you can use in almost all your baking!
Some uses for CannaButter:
Cannabis Kate's Hard Candies
Make your own 'laffy taffy'
Top your bowl of popcorn